30-15-5 Challenge – Day 5

Welcome to Day 5 of the Pray For Someone You Love Series.

Don’t forget to comment below.

30-15-5 Challenge – Day 5

1. Cecily Murphy | | Reply

Yesterday I had an urgent desire to speak with my 84 year old sister who is in nursing home in a southern NSW country town. I tried several times phoning her room phone but was unable to receive an answer. Her daughter had been away for 3 weeks and I wasn’t sure when she would return. I eventually phoned her home to learn that they had come home a day early and she had seen her mother Mary and tried to feed her. Jude had difficulty in understanding how her mothers condition had deteriorated so quickly in 3 weeks. As this hospital is one of 3 in nearby towns it is on roster this weekend so Jude was unable to speak with a doctor last night. She will however phone me this am when she learns more. Further to Day 5 when I awoke at 5am I immediately reached for my Rosary from which I know both Mary and her late husband received great strength. Thank you for your talks.

• Margie | | Reply

I will keep you and your family in my prayers/ rosary too, God bless, Margie

2. Edward Francis | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for these short powerful prayer series, it is very helpful. We have been following your messages, since the time you came to our Parish in Caroline Springs, Victoria. We, as a family are really thank ful for you and your team,

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR TEAM.

3. Susan | | Reply

What a way to start the day & get on track to pray for my chosen people. Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

4. Tim | | Reply

Amen. Thank you all.

5. Wendy | | Reply

Thank you for this daily time of prayer. Today, your observation that God searched all of time and history looking for the perfect woman to bear His Son really touched me. It rang so true. Her perfect ‘Yes!’ is a wonderful, Grace-filled example to us all. God bless you in your Ministry.

6. john hill | | Reply

Thank you . …

7. Brenton Shipp | | Reply

On a holiday and praying this morning feeling blessed.

8. Lady Webb | | Reply

Dear Mary mother of Jesus I ask you to intercede for the health of my friend Nonoy and for,the health and happiness of my nephew and niece

9. Amber | | Reply

I pray for my son Jon to return to you Lord Jesus, to come to know you. I ask you to Bless his life in all areas. Thanking you Lord.

10. Coleen Saunders | | Reply

Thankyou and Bless you for giving me the insight in understanding that through my wrong doings and addictive habits its separating me from receiving the full meaning of completeness with God.
    Coleen

11. Bernadette Cleijne | | Reply

Thank you for the ongoing prayer. Today reminded me of Mary’s great trust @ Canna when she was not deterred by Jesus saying, ‘What is that to me’, in relation to her comment ‘They have no wine’. Instead she went to the servants’ and said, ‘Do whatever He tells you…….awoman of trust and strength of purpose!!

After being away from the Catholic Church for many years and attending Protestant churches getting to know Mary was a challenge at first. I now Know how precious she is. Thank you Jesus for Mary being my Mother too. Like the caring, protective Mother you are Mary we can come to you when we need help. I ask that you please intercede for my husband and son to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I ask this in your holy, precious son’s name, my Lord Jesus. Thank you Mary, thank you Jesus amen….Thank you Bruce for today’s message and prayer.
    God Bless
    Valerie

13. Mel | | Reply

Today’s reading from Bruce really struck me, especially where it said that Elizabeth, she who was considered barren, was 6 months pregnant, because nothing is impossible for God. And i felt such strength and hope because so many of us are praying for cases deemed hopeless by others, even byourselves, but what joy that even here, God can breathe in new life, hope if we but trust in Him. I found that so humbling and immensely encouraging.

14. CATE | | Reply

Thankyou, thankyou. I Truly believe in the intersession of Mary our Blessed Mother. What you said has confirmed to me of my belief and I know that with the intersession of Mary and all the Saints my prayers for my “someone I love” x 10 will be answered in Gods own time

15. Jenetta Haim | | Reply

Mary please intercede for God to help me in my prayers for my son Simon. May Simon and I always be good friends and good and kind to each other and may he come to know and praise your name and come to know the Christian church and live a good, happy, long Christian life. Amen

16. Kristopher | | Reply

Hi Bruce that video is the best I like

17. Wendy | | Reply

Wendy
    Thank you so much and may God bless you always

18. Ana-Maria | | Reply

What a lovely message. Thank you Mother Mary for you ‘yes’.

19. Seham Sadek | | Reply

Amen

20. Rita | | Reply

Hail Mary, full of Grace, hallowed be thy name…..
    Dear Holy Mother, please intercede, in my heartfelt prayers, especially for my family.
    Your inclusion, in my prayers, offers understanding, from one mother ‘s heart, to another. You instil comfort and hope.
    Thank you for blessings received, as I continue to honour your holy name.

21. Antoinette | | Reply

I have always loved that we pray to the Blessed Mother and our special saints in heaven…

22. Frances | | Reply

I ask our Blessed Mother, Mary to intercede for my family and friends. My intentions for this month of prayer are below.

Lord, I lift up Leanne and Ross, Michael and the person you have chosen for him to marry, Amanda and Chris, Mum, Elizabeth, Linda, Chenji and children, David and Min and children, Alan and Nat, Steven and Simone and children and Paul. Father I ask that each of these will have a revelation of your love for them and that they will draw close to Jesus and be filled with the Holy Spirit and that they will come back to the church. That each of them will be healed spirit, soul and body.

I ask Father that Leanne and Ross’ marriage will be blessed and that she will be pregnant naturally. I ask that Michael will be healed and that he will get his life sorted out and that the business will do well. I ask also for healing of Amanda and Chris’ relationship and marriage. I ask to Father that they be blessed with financial security. Father, I ask all these things in the Jesus name.

I also lift up all my relatives and all my friends Father, and I ask you to bless them all abundantly in Jesus name.

• Frances | | Reply

Lord I know, and as Bruce said previously, our prayers are not always answered in the way that we want or expect so Lord I ask that you bring about the very best for all the people that I am praying for. I pray that the outcome for Amanda and Chris and their marriage will be what is best for them both. Lord not my will but thine be done. I lift up to you every person being prayed for in this challenge, Lord bless every person including those praying. May they all be abundantly blessed and may your very best plan for each life be brought to fruition. Thank you Lord for your love and faithfulness and thank you for Bruce and his ministry, may you continue to lead him and bless him, his family and his ministry. I pray in Jesus name.
      All glory, honour and praise be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.