30-15-5 Challenge – Day 12

Welcome to Day 12 of the Pray For Someone You Love Series.

Don’t forget to comment below.

30-15-5 Challenge – Day 12

1. michele holborn | | Reply

I pray for my most wonderful husband ,Michael, my disabled son who is 35 years old and has talked about not wanting to be left on this earth with out my husband and I and also our daughter who I love very much and have not seen her for six years and not spoken to since 12 twelve years.We have not seen our grandson aged nine and six and would we would love to meet them God as I feel I need to see them as I have a lot of medical problems. Thank you God for listening to me.

2. Precilla Alves | | Reply

Thankyou Bruce for this inspirational series

3. Sandra | | Reply

Thank you Jesus through the power of the Holy Spirit for Bruce,and his team for initiating and implementing the 30-15-5 Pray for Someone You Love challenge. Thank you that we can be an encouragement to others through and with prayer. May God continue keep us all in the palm of his hands.

4. Joan | | Reply

Thank your Heavenly Father for your great love for me and for ALL MANKIND. Thank you that you have heard my prayers as I pray for my husband to come to a closer walk with you. Thank you for Bruce and his willingness to share the good news of Jesus and to encourage his brothers and sisters in the faith, especially during this month of September. PRAISE THE LORD for obedient MEN OF GOD.

5. Amber | | Reply

I pray for my son Jon and ask you Lord to please Bless his life and Holy Spirit to guide him in everything he does. Grant him courage, wisdom and help him to come to know you Lord again. Heal his heart from all pain he has gone through.

6. Elisabeth | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for your inspiration.

When I pray I always conclude with “if it is your will” and help me or whoever you designate to be your instrument.

7. Delma R. Murray | | Reply

Thank you, Jesus for Bruce And Rosemary Downes for giving them all the knowledge, inspiration for the awareness of Women they shared us around this world and Thank you for all the Blessings and our experiences as being a woman, as a mother of my 3 daughters ( my children), to all mothers, grandmothers, sisters, sisters-in-laws, nieces of the globe, but most of all to Our Mother Mary, Mother of God as our best example for all Women,with heartfelt Thanks!

Thank You Lord for Bruce and the TGC team for the inspiring messages and prayers, especially today’s on giving thanks to You. Thank You Lord for Your love for us which is greater than I can fathom. Thank You lord for the love You have for my husband and son. That You care for their lives, their well being, their future here on earth as well as eternity. You hold me and my family in the palm of Your hand. Help me Father God to put my entire trust in You and not to be tempted in worrying and by being anxious. Please work in the lives of all who are praying the 30-15-5 Challenge and for their loved ones, friends and those concerned. I ask this in Your precious name Lord Jesus through Your mighty power Holy Spirit amen. Mary help of Christians pray for us. Thank you.

Another beautiful message, Bruce.
    Must say, I always start my or prayers with. ‘ thank you. Lord, for the blessings you have bestowed on me….. My family etc, etc.
    However, in asking for further Blessings, or in prayer of request,
    I have not thanked God, in advance, for what is to come. –

It makes incredible sense, that in doing so, I am not forwarding only a
    need, ….. I am showing my total trust, in what is planned, with thanks,
    in the knowledge , that I, (or others), are to receive what is in our best interest.

In you dear Lord, we trust, and give thanks.

10. Annette | | Reply

Thank you for this beautiful prayer. I pray especially with thanksgiving for my daughter who is celebrating her birthday today. She is a beautiful child of God. Indeed God never fails to answer our prayers. He is a faithful God. We just need to totally surrender to His mighty power. In my heart I just lift up everything to Him. I pray for all my loved ones for good health, protection and guidance. To God be the glory. In the name of Jesus. Amen

11. Michelina | | Reply

A timely prayer today as we receive not so good news about my sister in law Sonia and her cancer. Lord I hold her up to you, along with all those that love Sonia and I thank you for all you will do for us. Help us to remain hopeful and strong in our faith in you. Thank you Lord. I ask the prayers of all following this series and I include all your intentions in my prayers also.

12. Lady Webb | | Reply

Dear Lord thank you because I know you are going to look after the health of my friend Blanca and the well being of my nephew Eddy
    From the bottom of my heart I thank you my sweet Lord

13. Gillian Annwn | | Reply

I am a day behind in listening to and watching but how profoundly today’s talk has helped me today. Knowing that we must trust God is not so easy unless it is described as you have described it today. It’s not the first time I have come across such a description of why I should trust God but being reminded has been ‘water in the desert’ for me on this occasion. I have been so immersed in the sense of the desperate needs of a particular family that I had forgotten to lift my head from pleading with God and remembered His GREAT love and compassion.

14. MARGARET mathieson | | Reply

yes it is true we must thank our God, I too would like to pray for children who have disabilities at various school, that they get the respect by everyone on their individual needs when students & teachers come in contact with them. Thankyou Lord.

15. Antoinette | | Reply

I read a book called “Thank God Ahead of Time” which was a biography about Venerable Solanus Casey, a Capuchin Franciscan Friar, a miracle worker who could read people’s hearts and was an amazing spiritual counselor. During his long assignment in Detroit, Michigan, (my hometown), at St. Bonaventure Monastery people of every faith, even non- Christians, would line up around the block regularly to seek his amazing guidance which led to cures, and transformations. He also had an ability to “know” when someone’s request was not God’s will and he would accurately advise them to prepare for loss or trauma. He had a great humility and had suffered a multitude of humiliations throughout his life, but accepted them totally.

Bruce you happily reminded me of much loved Fr. Solanus today because he strongly advised his visitors to “thank God ahead of time” and that in turn led to many reported miracles. Rome is currently seeking his Beatification which is long overdue due to lack of strict medical proof of thousands of reported cures. They only need one more scientifically documented miracle to reach that level. He has a huge following in the US, especially Michigan and I am happy to make others aware of his life and intercessory power.

Thank you Bruce for nudging me to pray ahead of time for my daughter,