30-15-5 Challenge – Day 13

Welcome to Day 13 of the Pray For Someone You Love Series.

Don’t forget to comment below.

30-15-5 Challenge – Day 13

1. Maureen Hilton | | Reply

Dear Bruce and Catholic Guy team, could you send me the link to send this on to some family members please. It’s not too late is it to invite people to join in, is it? My prayer is for my sister and her her two daughters who need prayer and through God’s grace a change of heart. I know our prayers are joined with yours and thank you. God bless you and your Ministry.
    Kind regards
    Maureen Hikton

• Scott Gee - Admin | | Reply

Hi Maureen,

You can send people to: thecatholicguy.tv/pray
      They can sign up from there.

2. Celine | | Reply

Just amazing – brief to the point, easy to comprehend. So good. Could not wait to listen today. Praying for my son Shance fr a miracle. Thank you Jesus

3. Amber | | Reply

I ask you Lord to Bless my son Jon and to please help him come back to you and know you once again. With Thanks.

4. Tony Di blasio | | Reply

Great series so far and today’s message well done!

5. Madeleine Pierre | | Reply

Dear Bruce,like you I recommend those who are searching God in their lives to read John’s Gospel. It’s alsomy favourite Gospel .I love it because John was the apostle who was the closest to Jesus,who found rest on Jesus heart .Jesus loved him because of the purity of his heart. Thank you Bruce .How great and enriching it is to listen to you everyday !

6. Elisabeth | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for an inspiring evening last night in Perth.
    I continue to pray for my hospitalized friend and my sons & daughters and their families, specially the two, estranged from their spouses.
    Lord, bless them and guide them to the right path .Amen

7. Marilyn | | Reply

Hi Bruce.
    I was at the Closer Retreat with you and my friend and others yesterday @ Chisolm College and did not get a chance to say thank you and to tell you personally how much I enjoyed listening to you and am encouraged by you and the scripture readings in my prayer journey and with my 30 days of praying for my Son. May God Bless you and your Ministry and contue to Bless me and my family and help me to transform instead of reforming me in my prayer life.
    Take care, Marilyn

8. Pat | | Reply

Thank you for reminding us of the importance of reading John’s gospel. In recent months i have been reading John and have come to a new understanding of the life of Jesus life on earth and his connection to the Father.

9. Barry Hoban | | Reply

Bruce you have the power to get the message across, to look into our own selves ,so that we can meditate on the gospel readings, and the themes of the day..Think with God speak to God and love God. That is why at the Gospel, we make the sign of the cross on our forehead on our lips and on our heart Thank you.

10. John McCabe | | Reply

Dear Bruce Thank You, i would to place the Hopkins faimly in the plam of Our Heavenly Father hands, that they will be drawn back to peace within themselves, give their lives to Our Lord Jesus. I especially ask for their mother who is unable to place this prayer with you on the internet.

11. Lady Webb | | Reply

Dear Lord I ask for the health of my friend Blanca and of my family and friends

Thank you Bruce for explaining ways to gaze upon Jesus and how these ways will help Jesus to transform us and our prayer lives. You put our priorities right by saying first thing in life is not food and shelter but a relationship with God through prayer. Thank you for reminding me and for praying for us and with us. Transform me Lord as I gaze upon You and transform my prayer life as I lift up my husband and son and those who I am concerned for to you. Let Your transforming power flow through me to others I ask in Jesus name through the power of the Holy Spirit. Please bless Pope Francis and continue to guide him as he shepherds your flock worldwide and bless Bruce, Rosemary and the T C G team for the good work they are doing for Your glory. Thank You Lord God for listening to my prayers and answering them in Your perfect will amen.

13. Irene | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for your encouraging words. God bless

14. Anthony | | Reply

Thanks Bruce. It’s always a delight to hear what you have to say. I have spent a great deal of time with my daily parrot prayers to God without any soul rather just going through the motions of prayer. I appreciate what the Holy father states regarding “Gazing upon God.” I suppose it boils down to quality and not quantity of prayers is important. May God continue to bless you in your ministry. Thank you Anthony

15. Pat | | Reply

Bruce,
    This is wonderful! I have enjoyed the video’ everyday as it helps me committ myself with praying daily for certain people. God bless you!
    Pat

16. Margaret Mathieson | | Reply

Yes I loved the video which has summed up what prayer can help us in our lives. Thankyou

17. Kim | | Reply

Thank

18. Frances | | Reply

Thank you Lord for all Your blessings and the answers to all my prayers. Thank you Bruce and the team for allowing God to use you in such a beautiful way. God bless you all and God bless all those praying anď those being prayed for.

19. Peter | | Reply

I was worried that I might be asking too much in my prayers. I am praying for my family of a wife, 3 sons, their wives and my nine grandchildren that Jesus thru the power of the Holy Spirit will make them aware that God’s hand is always stretched for them to hold. My prayer is that they will each take the Lord’s hand and become Christians.
    I started following your words during Lent and I thank God for the positive changes in my life introduced by you. God bless all of your team and supporters. .

As we gaze upon God, during prayer,
    and in our own reflection, we are better able to ‘see’ and understand God’s purpose for us.
    In mind and spirit, I am able to ‘feel ‘ his presence, at work.
    May God bless you Bruce, Rosemary, and your team, as you gaze upon God, and minister in his holy name.

21. Jeanette Easton | | Reply

Thank you Bruce I need prayers at this time. My husband passed away three years ago and I have kept going in our family home but it has become all too much for me not so much the home but the upkeep of the gardens etc. and my health. I have now sold my home much to my sorrow as I play a very active role in our church but will now have to let that go. I am now looking to buy into a retirement village in self care and to be able to carry on the services of Our Lord. Please pray for me that a place will become available to me to buy. I just love your daily talks and prayers.

22. Antoinette | | Reply

Yes, Thank you…I pray from the heart for my daughter…