30-15-5 Challenge – Day 16

Welcome to Day 16 of the Pray For Someone You Love Series.

Don’t forget to comment below.

30-15-5 Challenge – Day 16

1. Paula | | Reply

Thank you so much, I am praying for a son addicted to drugs.your words to let go and let god where comforting to me today thankyouso much.

2. Amber | | Reply

As a mother dear Lord I pray for my son Jon, for you to heal him and make him whole again. Please Jesus grant him peace, and all the Blessings in his young life. I pray too for other young people that you will guide and protect them in this challenging stage of their lives, help them to chose wise decisions and Holy Spirit please be with them. Thank you Jesus.

3. Eve | | Reply

Thank You for your message of this morning. It spoke very powerfully to me as I am praying for someone dear to me, who has lost his job, given up going to church every Sunday and has taken up to drinking. I pray that by the power of the Holy Spirit, the addictions will be curtailed and grace will be given to return back to the church. hank You also for all the teachings at the retreat last Saturday. I enjoyed all the sessions and learnt much. God Bless you and your ministry.

4. Yannick | | Reply

I pray for my son Chris, heal his body, soul and mind.

Thank you Bruce, for reminding us, to ‘trust in God’
    It’s true, – sometimes, I find myself telling those I care for,
    who I am concerned for, to open their heart to God, …..
    To believe in the power of prayer, etc. ……..
    I need to (relax), and trust that God will recognise their need,
    and be there for them, – without my ‘push’

Dear Lord, I bring before you; my family, friends and those who
    (Consciously/ or unconsciously), seek your guidance, intervention,
    in need of your presence and blessing, in their life.

6. Lady Webb | | Reply

Dear Lord ,Im praying for the health of my friend Blanca and of all my family and relatives

7. PatK | | Reply

I used to think of St Paul as arrogant (especially compared to St Peter) until I realised I was seeing him through my own arrogance. i forgot he had been chosen by God for HIS own purpose. I still think of St Paul as difficult and “prickly” but the message he brought FROM GOD was love.

8. Donna | | Reply

Thank you Bruce. Your videos give me such confidence that God knows what’s best for us & those we love & are praying for. May he continue to bless all of us.

9. Bernadette Cleijne | | Reply

I ‘trust’ to my God, my brother Kevin & S in Law Bronwen, in the difficult days they are having. I continue to hold my son Lawrie before you that he find somewhere safe /affordable to live.

10. Coleen Saunders | | Reply

Thankyou Bruce for your insight to Trust in God and to be open to receive what he has in store for each one of us abundantly accordingly to his Will!
    Many Blessings to You, Your family and Your Catholuc Guy Team.

Thank you Bruce for today’s message and prayer about trusting in God, letting go and let God. It is what the Lord has been wanting me to do for my loved ones and for myself. I need to be reminded whenever I get impatient and anxious or feel the need to use the powers of persuasion. It’s not by might nor by power but by the Spirit. I agree it is all according to God’s will and not my own. Lord God You know what is best for us and how our needs are to be met. I’ll leave us in Your mighty, loving, safe and very capable hands. Thank You Father God, thank You Jesus, thank You Holy Spirit, amen

12. connie | | Reply

Thank you once again Bruce.please I ask you and all you people who are reading this comment to pray for a friend of mine and her family .they need our prayers. Thank you .May God bless you all.

13. John | | Reply

Thank You Bruce for sharing your insight into Our Wonderful God and His Son Jesus. His Beauty is every where. Lord Jesus open My heart, lead me into your Sacred Heart that I my grow into Your Love, Peace and Forgiveness hold all Your Children in the Palm of Your Hand.and answer their prayers. Amen

14. Dexter | | Reply

Lord it is just over half way through this 30 day prayer and I don’t see any change in the person I’m praying for, maybe I won’t even after the 30 days, maybe it’s my own lack of conviction but I have prayed that the Holy Spirit may give me the fortitude to finish this prayer journey. Lord you know the difficulties I face especially being divorced and trying to be a Father and live by the example of my faith it is so hard. Lord grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. Please help me to make my little boy happy and secure, may God bless him and all my family, Amen.

15. Antoinette | | Reply

I need to remind myself that in spite of my prayers God is in ultimate control of my daughter’s life and the eventual outcome may be be far different than I can ever imagine because her true purpose here on earth is known only to God at this time. So the end product is His Will, but I can surely pray for greater wisdom, good choices and a smoother path while she fulfills God’s purpose.