30-15-5 Challenge – Day 25

Welcome to Day 25 of the Pray For Someone You Love Series.

Don’t forget to comment below.

30-15-5 Challenge – Day 25

1. Januario Ortega | | Reply

I pray for the conversion of humanity specially my family and those I used to hang with. I also pray for my conversion. Please God also protect us from all dangers.

2. Edward Francis | | Reply

Thank you Bruce, Amen.

3. ana | | Reply

Thanks Bruce for reminding me again to surrender to God and not to worry. There are so many things that I do worry about, my kids my husband… but as you have said God knows it all. So I pray that I am able to trust in God more .

4. Michael O'Mara | | Reply

Bruce & Rosemary,

God bless you for giving so much for the great works of our Lord and reconnecting so many back to their Catholic Faith.

5. Amber | | Reply

Lord help my son

Deep and meaningful words.
    As we continue on this 30 day challenge, presenting personal
    challenges, as life presents, we look for answers and solutions.
    Can we, instead; ‘Stop’……… ‘Hush’…… surrendering our all to God.
    In the silence of our hearts, he sees/hears our desperation.
    In the quiet, I have often ‘felt’ his presence,
    Trust in The Lord, with all your heart, he carries our load, as he gently,
    and silently, carries us.

I continue to place Sarah, in your loving embrace, Lord.
    She is deeply troubled, and her mother is desperate and heartbroken.
    We surrender her to you, comforted that you are close.
    Today, I dedicate my prayers, to all, in need of healing. May God, in his mercy, make straight their path, and provide courage, to their loved ones,
    in surrendering them to God.
    We thank you, for your presence, Lord.

8. Bernadette Cleijne | | Reply

I do love this scripture. I think of ‘El Shaddai’, God the all nurturing and it usually brings me to a sigh of peace. Thanks

9. Lady Webb | | Reply

Dear Lord you know everything and you know my concerns, I ask you for the health of my friend Blanca and of my family, specially my nephew Eddy, Amen

10. Kathleen | | Reply

Thank you Bruce I so needed that. I find it so hard to let and let God. My brother is in so much pain and he cannot walk now. Chemotherapy has turned him from a strong man to very weak. It breaks my heart.. Thank you

11. Elisabeth | | Reply

I continue to pray for healing for Roman and for all my children that they find strength in The Lord Our God. Amen.

12. Louise | | Reply

Thank you Bruce. I enjoyed the messages from Rosemary.

13. Bruce Missen | | Reply

That was really nice Bruce, but where’s Rosemary? Looking forward to hearing from Rosie again.

14. Bruce | | Reply

Thank you Louise and Bruce Missen. I love hearing Rosemary too.

15. Teresa | | Reply

Thank you Bruce. God Bless. Please dear God I lift up my son to you in faith. Help him to know just how much you love him. Please help me to be still and to know that you are God. Amen.

Thank you both Bruce and Rosemary for these deeply insightful and encouraging messages and heartfelt prayers. You are doing great work for the Lord! God bless you both and the team.” Be still and know that I am God”I have been told tonight Lord God all powerful, all knowing,all present, everywhere and in every time to stop all the activity, all the worry, all the fret and to surrender all to You. All those in my family, my relatives, those who I am concerned for I surrender to You.Our troubles, our needs, our dreams, our fears and our dreams Lord God You know all of them and us. I was told to” Be still and know that I am God” in my past when I was in a stressful situation and You were there for me. By Your grace my family and I came through it. Like a loving mother and father I needed so much in my life You care for me and all of us.It’s so good to know You haven’t forgotten us Lord. You are with us and You are at work in our lives. Please continue to remind me when I become impatient or anxious ,when I feel despondent that all is in Your mighty capable hands.I ask this in Your precious name Lord Jesus through the power of the Holy Spirit amen.

17. Angela | | Reply

That was amazing Bruce, I felt the Lord was speaking to me through you, it did bring a tear to my eye. Bruce know that you are chosen and feel special that The Lord has chosen you to reach His people and that the Holy Spirit speaks through you. I pray for my daughters, one who is going through a difficult marriage situation and the other wanting a baby if it is His will. I place my trust in Him and I surrender my family to Him, my husband has already gone to meet the Lord , I have only my two daughters who I pray for and my good health. I am fully aware that the Lord is walking with me, Amen.

18. John | | Reply

I thank You Lord Jesus for all the answers you have given us, Your way is the only way, open all those who struggle, release them who require strength and trust fill them with You Holy Spirit that may grow in Jesus our Lord and Saviour. Amen

19. Annmaree | | Reply

Wow! What a beautiful and powerful message. It again brought tears to my eyes. Thank you Bruce and God bless.

20. Antoinette | | Reply

Be still I will and I will take a LONG pause from anxious thoughts and planning. I am going to stop overthinking things, stop over analyzing the unpleasant behaviors of others, trying to predict what trauma could happen next, trying to “stay on top” of the situation making sure “I leave no stone unturned” in our circumstances….I will STOP…HUSH…BE STILL AND KNOW THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL AND NOTHING IS IN VAIN…I’m going to give it my best shot…Thanks Bruce.