30-15-5 Challenge – Day 27

Welcome to Day 27 of the Pray For Someone You Love Series.

Don’t forget to comment below.

30-15-5 Challenge – Day 27

1. Edward Francis | | Reply

Thank you Bruce, very helpful.

2. Amber | | Reply

Lord I continue to pray for my son who greatly needs your help, guidance and assistance. Thank you.a

3. Bernadette Cleijne | | Reply

Amen!!

Some Scripture can be difficult to interpret, – even confusing, at first glance.
    In meditating, and in reflection, I am more able to connect, and understand the message, on a deeper level.

5. Teresa | | Reply

Thank you again Bruce and God Bless. Dear Lord God, I lift up my son Nick, in faith, to you. Please show him how much you love him. Please remember him Lord God.I trust you. Thank you for all you have done, for all you are doing and for all you are going to do. Amen.

6. Raymond Russo | | Reply

Dear Bruce
    Once again many thanks for your insightful talk…on another topic, hasn’t the month flown? I hope that you and Rosemary and your team have had great success in your endeavors to support those in need of God’s word and assure them that we all care for them and their families…Blessings Raymond

7. Jenetta | | Reply

Thank you Bruce. Things are slowly starting to change…by the Grace of God and Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank you God. Amen

Thank you Bruce and team for the message and prayer based on Psalm 119 ;97-98. I will take your advice Bruce and meditate on God’s Word found in the Bible. I’ll take a passage of scripture with me and read it often throughout the day. Lord God as I meditate on Your Word please transform me, the way I pray, my communication with You and with others especially my family,so that You and others may see more the presence of Jesus within me and the power of the Holy Spirit working in and through me. I ask all of this in the precious name of Jesus through the power of the Holy Spirit, amen.

9. Sally | | Reply

I have just finished reading a book by Benedict the 16th. A very intelligent man. Much more than I. And I’ve come away more rooted in my Catholic faith. So I will meditate more on the scripture of the day. Thank you Catholic Guy for this wonderful experience.

10. Elisabeth | | Reply

Thank you again Bruce for this special way of prayerful communication.
    I continue to pray for Roman and my children that they may find strength in prayer and guidance through the Holy Spirit. Amen

11. Seham Sadek | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for this message I pray for my nephew Danny and my neice Lisa asking lord to sent the holly spirit upon them change and guiding them amen

12. Antoinette | | Reply

It is really important to meditate on the Bible. I really do love reading it. The readings are my favorite part of going to church as well as going to communion. To use the scriptures within or as a part of praying is both powerful and very comforting. It often gives me an anchor for my prayers, although I don’t always use it. I continue to pray for my daughter and want to find passages that apply to her. :)