Day 11

Day 11

1. Catherine | | Reply

Larry sounds great. I need his number. That type of service is harder to find these days but you are right to be loyal to him as he is giving us all a good example and will tend to attract like minded people. Each time we return we are touched by the heart of kindness, attentiveness.

• Maria | | Reply

Thank you for you reminder to server others and not just to be served 💞

2. Edward Francis | | Reply

3. Clifford pat O'Brien | | Reply

Bruce give me Larry’s number and his
    Add I will get my glasses from this great guy
    And I want to be just like our lord Jesus
    and Larry to serve others not they serve
    me I’m my simple live
    Thanks for day 11 the meaning of true
    Lent
    God Bless Bruce

Cliff O’Brien

4. Artelle Lenthall | | Reply

Thanks Bruce, funny how I was so much better at this as a kid. I pray that the businesses and stresses of daily life do not make me forget what is expected of me as a child of God. Amen.

5. Yvonne McAskill | | Reply

Out of the mouths of babes…teaching a class of eight year olds on what love really is, a little girl spoke out and taught me what love really is…her quote “Love is kindness walking around in workboots”…..needless to say I asked her to repeat it again so that everyone could take it in. Children reflect what they hear. Praise God for our little ones

6. bridget | | Reply

God bless you man of God, serving is a full ministry on his own. The good leaders you see today, were good servers of yesterday.

7. Anne Dimech | | Reply

Thank you Bruce God Bless you.

Thank you Bruce for sharing and praying for us. Larry sounds like a real gem. I need to see an optometrist. Where is he located? He is a good example to follow when wanting to do acts of service for others. Lord Jesus as you showed us in the scriptures to serve others may we be like You and serve others too.

9. Mary Cleary | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for the wonderful work that you do . You are always so inspiring & a true man of God .

10. Claudia Merkler | | Reply

Dear Bruce, I pray GOD will give you the peace to know you are sharing your talents with many people. Than you

11. Tommy | | Reply

The overwhelming task of being the caretaker of a cancer victim, my very best friend of 41 years, is so much easier for God is holding my hand every step of the way. I am blessed to be given this task by my Jesus. So much laughing and crying in this house as my friend prepares to leave this world. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Without Jesus, I could not do this job.

12. Jenetta | | Reply

Once again. Thank you Bruce. Look forward to your daily ministry. Like a breathe of fresh air in my day :)

13. Mary McGee | | Reply

Thank you for the reminder to take us out if ourselves. …sometimes not easy to do in our busy lives. But so spiritually rewarding when you do.

14. Bob | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for each of your messages about making my life about others and not myself. I have an unwell wife who has resisted for theses Lenten program and so I also use them as I am a early riser each day and so they have become part on my morning prayers and meditation. By the way we also trave quite some distance to get our eyes tested and get our glasses for the same reason as you go 1000+ kms.
    Could you pray for our daughter who is going to go to mass today for the first time very many years that Jesus through the priest will open her mind and eyes .. Thank you.
    God bless you and your family..
    Bob

15. Cristina | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for today prayer and meditation. Help me Lord to serve others as you served your disciples , to be aware always of others needs and put them always before mine. Without You I am nothing , Oh Lord

16. Max Horton | | Reply

Bruce, As I participated in your post today, I witnessed a great example is service to others. I was in eating breakfast in the Holiday Inn Express in Dothan, Alabama and watched Mona as she kept the area functioning with food. Not a single person came through that was not given a word of encouragement by this remarkable lady. Later were able to have a private conversation, and I told her about your thoughts of the day. Thank You for the reminder of today to look for opportunities to serve.

17. John | | Reply

Thank You Bruce, For giving us the chance to be able to recommit Our lives to Our Lord each day and be aware of the Holy Spirit Leading us,
    so we grow in Gods Love, drawing us closer to Our Lords Sacred Heart. “Jesus I Trust in You” Thank You. AMEN

18. Antoinette | | Reply

Thank you for this…it is true after selfless acts I have a peaceful feeling come over me if I stop to notice it.