Day 19

Day 19

1. Janet | | Reply

Bruce, I liked your “shiny bracelet” story very much. The way you related it to our lives with our goal of becoming brighter & shinier as we get closer to Jesus gives me an image to remember. Thanks! I’m glad a friend told me about your Lenten Journey daily blog.

2. michele holborn | | Reply

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE READING. LOVE MICHELE

3. John | | Reply

Thank You Jesus that Your Love is endless come to us as we grow into the person You want us to be,
    Lord we are like sheep who are without a shepherd there is a rickety bridge some planks are missing
    we try to cross to heavenly pasture we are frightened, It is only when Jesus takes a lamb in His arms
    and crosses that bridge will the Mother and others follow. Jesus is the only way. Jesus said I am The Way,
    The Truth and the Life no one can go to the Father except through Me. Thank you Bruce when we are open the
    Holy Spirit will lead us to the Promise Land. Amen.

4. Thelma Ubdegrove | | Reply

Thank you very for the powerful message Bruce. God bless you..Regards Thel

5. BBRIDET | | Reply

Thanks man of God

6. Eve | | Reply

How true. If you have Jesus within you , one does shine like a bright light amidst the gloom. The light of the Holy Spirit can help us overcome any problems that the devil throws at us and we begin to experience His Peace and Joy amidst all our troubles. Thank you Bruce for this wonderful message, and as we journey with you through this Lenten period may each day find us becoming more shiny as we experience Jesus in our daily life.

7. Yvonne mcAskill | | Reply

Todays first reading describes to us the story of how Moses “drew closer to God, my experiences have taught me that it is always God calling us into relationship with Him , and although He doesn’t use something as amazing as a burning bush He seems to use ordinary events to get our attention, sometimes it is the pain of a loss of a friend , or a rift in a marriage or the joy of coming home with a new Baby.Whatever He uses we suddenly hear Him and like Moses we respond and begin again to grow into a deeper relationship with our Lord. Thank you Bruce for your great story , and Rosemary loved it and knows in your heart you are a romantic.

8. Edward Francis | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for your lovely message about the gift of a shiny bracelet, that comes to symbolize ourselves when drawn closer to God. Thank you very much Bruce for your prayer that you express from the hearttt. Loving Father please draw closer to me as I draw closer to You and let me shine so I can see Your reflection in my life. I ask this in Jesus name, amen.

10. Tommy | | Reply

Thank you, Bruce. I see you and hear you bright and shiny. I am grateful for my bright and shiny life even though I do not always notice or feel it. The peace God brings as He draws closer is warming to the soul. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

11. Wendy | | Reply

Thank you Bruce and may God bless you and your family

12. nick | | Reply

Thanks so much. I am sharing these each day with my adult children in the hope they too will be moved closer to Jesus.

13. N,F,Miller Ortiz | | Reply

This was a beautiful explanation of drawing us closer to God. Thank you Bruce this was an exceptional discussion.. Beautiful.
    mz o

Dear Bruce, thank you for a wonderful inspirational talk. Jesus loves us all so much and I feel so loved and cared for. God has blessed with a wonderful Mother, and my God Mother is truly fantastic. I am a only child and my God Mother is like a older sister to me as well as one of my best friends. I am so close to my family. I am so blessed by you God, you have surrounded me with wonderful people. I love you so much God. Thank you for everything in my life, and all my blessings. During this Lenten journey I am drawing closer to God .

15. Leo | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for your messages which draws us to closer to God especially during the season of Lent.

16. Cristina Leira | | Reply

Dear God be with me today,in order for me to be closer to Jesus and so my life will be brighter and shinier. Help me to walk every day with faith and trust in you during this season of lent

17. Maureen Hendrie | | Reply