Day 22

Day 22

1. John | | Reply

Hail Mary Full of Grace, it was April 1983 I was praying to Mary the Mother of Jesus to intercede for me, that I may receive the Holy Spirit released in me Could She ask the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, could be released in me. When it Happened I remember thanking Mary saying Hail Mary Full of Grace over and over again. My heart was so full of Love, Joy and Peace, and as I read John 1: 1 -16 the whole Word became alive, and me saying It’s True. It’s true, through Mary the Blessed Mother she Honoured My prayer and it was answered. Hail Mary Full Of Grace thank You. “Jesus I Trust in You”. Amen

2. Edward Francis | | Reply

• Maria | | Reply

Edward I am inspired every morning when I see you have prayed. My father’s name was Edward Francis and seeing your name reminds me how close he is to me. He died on Christmas Day 24 years ago. God bless you

• Edward Francis | | Reply

Thank you for your message; I am sure your dad is interceding for you. God bless you and family.

3. Catherine | | Reply

Hi Bruce, I was waiting for you to say: Jesus is our mediator with the Father. Hebrews chapters 4,5,7.

4. Agnes | | Reply

Mother Mary intercede for my brother Michael. Be his strength and courage in his time of darkness and pain. May the Holy Spirit lead him back to God, give him the strength to let go of his anger and hurt.

5. Rachel | | Reply

Holy Mary, mother of God please help me to be a mother like yourself full of love and compassion. Someone who my children can turn to, not just in their time of need, but in their everyday life knowing that I will offer a listening and compassionate ear. Please intercede on my behalf with my Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus my saviour and the Holy Spirit to restore my relationships with my family so that we are once again a loving family. Amen

6. Marian | | Reply

Hi I have been following from the Day 1. But today the way you addressed Blessed Mother calling her Mary without any reverence I really don’t like. She’s our Mediator and had given by our Saviour Lord Jesus Christ. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks. God Bless.

• Victoria Borg | | Reply

Hi Marian, yes many of us call her Blessed Mother, but not everyone might understand as this goes out to many different people so we need to use words that all know. God bless and keep listening

7. margherita | | Reply

Thanks Bruce – I ask Mary to intercede for all of us – our world needs love and forgiveness – all watching this series and all unaware of the help waiting to be invited into their lives – Mary inspire us all to become children of God.

8. gordon mcguirk | | Reply

Hi Bruce i enjoy your little passage every day .It is sure food for thought .

9. John Tomczak | | Reply

Thanks Bruce, what a wonderful message, it was like a breath of fresh air and joy to to hear the word of intercession/intercede through the blessed mother Mary, mother of our saviour Jesus. I pray that all who have listened to this message will follow this example, if not for themselves, but for those around them.
    God bless, Amen

Mother Mary, I thank you for interceding for my Mum and I when we are both under a lot of stress. I trust in you Mother Mary and I trust in you Jesus. Please intercede and help me to be patient and to get less frustrated with my aging parents.

11. Yvonne McAskill | | Reply

Through experience I have found that if I need to know a person more deeply I ask the mother, because who could ever know more about the real person than the mother. Listening to St.Luke’s Gospel “The Wedding at Cana” I became very aware of Mary’s knowledge of Her Son when she so trustingly told the wine waiters “do what He tells you”. That was the beginning of my knowing that Mary is our mother too and will always “have God’s”ear through Jesus….and I try to keep on listening….and trusting in my Mother’s help. Amen.

12. Bridget | | Reply

Hi man of God, u are great. But another powerful intercessor is Jesus Christ in fact he is the reason 4 the lent he fasted 40days & 40 9th 4 us, he paid the (our) price with his blood, & we also go through him to the father..the whole world is saved by him . See me thru my lord Jesus, & merciful God Amen.

13. Peter Lawless | | Reply

Dear Mary, pray for us! Please intercede with prayers to your son Jesus, for my brother and his five sons. God knows what is best for them. Help me to trust in God more fully. Amen

14. Catherine | | Reply

Mother Mary, please intercede for my husband, for the Merciful Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit to renew and strengthen his spirit and give him hope in this difficult time at work. Amen.

15. Damien | | Reply

If God has an intimate and all knowing relationship with us, why do we need anybody to intercede for us. He already knows what we are going to say /do.
    The above can be a question or comment.
    Bruce, once again thank you once again for your wonderful program.

16. Annie | | Reply

Thank you so much for your sharing Bruce. It is inspiring. Love to see you making the sign of the cross before praying.
    God Bless you,
    Annie

17. Eve | | Reply

What a beautiful teaching on the Mother of God. A powerful intercessor to whom we can all turn to in our time of need. Holy Mother of God please intercede for your children to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit Amen.

Mother Mary, mother of our Lord Jesus and our mother, you always point the way to your Son and you ask us to do what He says as you said at the marriage at Cana. This I want to do with your help, could you please pray for me. Please intercede to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit for me in this period of Lent so as to continue the work of transformation into the woman the Lord God has intended for me to be. I ask this in Jesus name, amen

19. Tommy | | Reply

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. I joined the band and started with the trumpet in 6th grade. God led me to the trumpet and started me on the road of self discipline. I am grateful for this self discipline. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

20. Lynda | | Reply

I’m so happy you spoke about Mother Mary as our intercessor because I have always prayed to Mother Mary who protects us.
    About 23 years ago when my husband was working on the ship he decided to take our family sailing with him. The sea was very treacherous and I would say my prayers to Mother Mary and sings hymns to her. We finally signed off the ship and were put up in a hotel since our flight back home was the next day. After several hours of leaving the ship my husband got a call to say that we were lucky to get off as the ship started to sink but ALL the crew and families were saved. Mother Mary’s protection saved the lives of ALL on that ship. Yes, Mother Mary does intercede for us. Thank you Bruce for enlightening everyone about our Dear Mother Mary.

21. N.F. Miller Ortiz | | Reply

What a beautiful explanation.. Thank you Bruce.. Hail Mary pray for us!!
    mz o

22. Ruth | | Reply

Hi I really love listening to your Lenten talks. Thank you
    The only problem is that I don’t receive them everyday. Do you do the talks everyday, because I find them really encouraging and would love to hear them.

23. Carol | | Reply

What a great analogy your gave for us to understand the importance of praying to Mary to intercede for us! Thank you!

24. Antonia | | Reply

Thank you, Bruce. I pray to Blessed Mary to intercede for this world. To lead us away from worries and anxieties and to grant us the courage we need to completely resign ourselves to God and his amazing will for us. He knows best. Thank you!

25. Cristina Leira | | Reply

Dear blessed Virgin Mary, as you are three times admirable ,intercede for me and my family in this time of personal transformation. As you are Mother of Jesus , Mother of our church and Mother of each of us , in your heart I trust.Thank you Bruce for today meditation

26. Kaye Josephs | | Reply

Holy Mother of God reach out with me as I guide my daughter to a healthy disciplined new beginning. You believed the triumph of your Son Jesus after tremendous suffering. Humbly I pray for your intercession for our triumph to the Father Son and Holy Spirit. Amen