Day 26

Day 26

1. John | | Reply

Lord I need You in my life in a deeper way, Open my eyes that I may that draw closer to Your Sacred Heart.
    Jesus I need your Pardon and Mercy to allow me to grow yet become Less.in the the eyes of others so I can
    walk in Your foot steps, especially when You carried Me. “Jesus I Trust In You” Amen

2. Edward Francis | | Reply

3. bvalkova@yahoo.com | | Reply

Thank you for the presentation.

Would you please turn down the music.

How to hear some of the previous presentations, which I missed.

Best wishes,

Bilyana Valkova Dr.

• N.F. Miller Ortiz | | Reply

Yes please do.

4. Bridget | | Reply

Thanks man of God, thinking is very Importante in life, becos the bible says as a man thinke in his heart,, so he is

5. Yvonne McAskill | | Reply

My assumptions have caused me to misunderstand so many things. Thankfully those times have been wonderful opportunities for me to be able to laugh as well as cry, and to remember it’s okay to be human and reflect a little more than I do. Our God is always so full of mercy that we can all put it behind us as an experience to listen before we jump in

6. Lynda | | Reply

Food for thought Bruce!!! God bless you and your team

7. wendy1956 | | Reply

Thank you, Bruce. We can, so often, be wrong in our way of thinking. we can believe fervantly that we know what we’re talking about and this over-confidence can get us in so much trouble. The way to go is to be humble in our beliefs, never exerting our opinions on others but gently putting our view forward in a way that welcomes discussion. Open hearts and minds!

Lord God please give me clarity in areas of speech action and especially thoughts so I can live with the peace of mind that I am living in Your will. I ask this in Jesus name,through the power of the Holy Spirit, amen. Thank you Bruce for your message and prayer today.

9. Beatrice | | Reply

Thank you for the presentations. I look forward to them daily. God bless.

10. Tommy | | Reply

I get so busy, too busy for clarification. I pray to step back from this situation which requires me to be busy. Caring for a cancer victim can be very busy and I know God is with me and with my friend. I do not need to be so busy as God is at the helm. I would not like to miss anything God is trying to clarify for me. This sense of urgency should abate so this Journey with God will be smooth. If not careful I can create chaos where peace and comfort should be. Be still, be quiet, and listen. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

• conrad dsouza | | Reply

i have a stroke pray for me

11. Cristina Leira | | Reply

I ask you God, in the name of Jesus and whith the power of the Holy Spirit ,clarify my way of living. Correct in me everything that is wrong, for me to live in the way that you like me to live