Day 33

Day 33

1. Irvin Flood-Holmberg | | Reply

Father, help me learn how to simply be in Your presence and share the moment with You, attentive to Your presence so we know You are with us in all we do!
    Help me, as each moment of each day slips by doing one thing or another or just doing nothing, help me to recognise You are there with me – and live each moment to the full when I stop, attend and find that it is You who are with me, in everyone, in everything and in every moment! Help me remember to stop, make time and just be with You!
    Thank you, Bruce & team for these messages to just sit with Him – and be attentive to His presence and His almighty Love for each one of us in every moment and activity of every day!

2. Errol | | Reply

An old song came to mind. God is with me all the time, in the morning when joy bells chime, in the evening when lights are low, my God with me everywhere I go. Thanks for the reminder Bruce and my prayer today is that is that if he walks with me all the time I will be more attentive. Especially today!

3. Edward Francis | | Reply

Thank you Bruce.

4. Bridget | | Reply

Into my heart, into my heart, come into my heart lord Jesus,come in today, come in to stay, come into my heart lord Jesus Amen!! & i need him every hour. Thanks man of God

5. Michelina | | Reply

Dear Bruce, Rosemary and the team, Thank you for a wonderful Lenten retreat yesterday. As Catholics we are not always comfortable about new ways of worship, but I think we have a lot to gain from the way other Christians worship and praise God. You gave us lots of food for thought; to be attentive to Gods presence in our lives and that we don’t have to rely just on our own efforts, but we can call on God for all that we need, always remembering to cast our anxieties on God. God bless you and your ministry.

6. Yvonne McAskill | | Reply

I have discovered that the more attentive to the Presence of God within me and within others the more REAL he becomes…..and the more authentic I become…attentive listening is not what I have always been able to do, but with practice it becomes what seems to me to be natural. I thank You Lord for this Lenten time we all have together. Amen.

Loving Father thank You that You are always with me even when I am not aware. Help me in those times to be attentive to You, to listen when You are speaking to me. I ask this Loving Father in the name of Your Son Jesus through the power of the Holy Spirit amen. I am so sorry I didn’t go to the Lenten retreat yesterday. I’m sure I missed out on a real blessing from God there. I do hope Bruce you and your team will come to the inner west again some day

8. John | | Reply

Jesus, open my heart as You stand beside me, You are always there beside me, help me to be quite in Your gentle presence
    Mould my heats that I may do Your Holy Will in everything I Do. Thank you for Bruce, Rosemary and their team as you have opened
    word of God to us all. Thank You

9. Tommy | | Reply

Oh, Bruce, I chatter all the time through nervousness caring for my Cancer companion. He often tells me, with a smile, you talk all the time and never say much. Oh, Jesus, I pray these lips be still so I can say so much. It is no secret what God can do.

10. Wendy | | Reply

11. conrad dsouza | | Reply

pray for me Amen

12. chopper | | Reply

Bruce i appreciate the messages.
    short and simple yet a very effective message.

13. Cristina Leira | | Reply

Oh God I will try to be more attentive to you in the next weeks of Lent during my days. I am thinking now how many opportunities I may have lost of listening to You or to feel You close to me. I AM SO SORRY Lord