Holy Week Day 1 – Palm Sunday

Holy Week Day 1 – Palm Sunday

1. John | | Reply

Thank You my Lord that You have given your life for me, to give me the courage to do what you have done for me,
    You have done the Fathers will, you were innocent of all charges yet you accepted the your Father’s will help me
    to carry my cross with you. Jesus I Trust In You. Thank You

2. Edward Francis | | Reply

3. Walter | | Reply

Thank you Jesus and our most Holy Mother Mary. I thank you Lord for all the blessings and love you give us all. Thank you Bruce. Finding your videos is is also God’s work. Its like he put them in front of me to see. I love your messages and it makes me want to be a better child of God.

4. clare McDermott | | Reply

Thank you Bruce, Team and all who benefit from input; Peace and joy for Holy Week and Easter Season. God Bless Clare McDermott

5. Jeevan | | Reply

I enjoyed your simple yet a profound way of sharing the message of the determination of the Jesus who fully committed himself to fulfill Father’s will. God bless you and may you and your family members have a great holy week and the festive Easter. God bless you.
    Jeevan

6. Barb | | Reply

Thanku Bruce to you and your team. My relationship wuth Christ is accelerating into maturity through this lenten journey. Lord I pray you walk me through how to humble myself before you and how to instal you not myself as the pinnicale of my life. Help me to release all offences over my life against others against me and against you that I have been part of to your cross that I may walk in your loving truth not in distortion and untruth. Heal me that I may share this truth of your love with others. In theName of Jesus. Amen.

7. Diane Carmody | | Reply

I am looking forward to Holy Week, it has been a very special journey Thank you Bruce , God Bless.

8. Marie A. | | Reply

thank you Bruce for helping me to prepare for this blessed Holy season of lent and Jesus’ death and resurrection. Our local parish wasn’t doing anything and I was a little disappointed about that but thanks to you I have done something at least. Hope you have a blessed and lovely Easter to you, your team and family.

9. Jenetta | | Reply

Thank you Bruce. Blessings

10. Joan r.g.s. | | Reply

Joan oza..March 20,2016 at 12.00PM Reply.

Thank you Jesus, thank you Bruce.

Thank you Bruce for the encouragement in your first message for Holy week. You ask what will our attitude be like for this week. You want to encourage us to be dedicated and to spend a few extra minutes in prayer and reflection. I want to do what you especially said to reflect on what Jesus did for us in laying down His life. How He made the way possible for us to come to the Father, to not be blocked out forever because of original sin. To experience the immense Love of the Father and the Love of the Son has for us…. Thank you Bruce for your prayer too.

12. Wendy | | Reply

13. Tommy | | Reply

Day 40. Time is a vapor, Bruce. Today I saw the dove in the clouds and cannot decide if it was always there. No answer required. I have been blessed. Bless you. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

14. N.F. Miller Ortiz | | Reply

Thank you Bruce.. I have certainly learned much from your narratives.. Bless you for helping me understand. mz o

15. Mary McGee | | Reply

16. Lu | | Reply

Thank you for your work. This has provided me with a connection to Lent this year and especially Holy Week. I am trying to be more devoted and return to my prayerful state, but I am very lost and self absorbed. This means so much to me knowing I am engaging. Thank you for this way of connecting.

17. Joann drummond | | Reply

Bruce, I have so looked forward each day to your message. I feel a bit of sadness that it will be coming to an end soon. I appreciate your prayer for me each day on this Lenten journey. I feel a deeper connection with God, I hope to continue in this deeper spiritual experience. Thankyou very much. Joann

18. conrad dsouza | | Reply

pray for me please bruce i have a stroke thank you

19. Wendy R | | Reply

This most Holy Week places challenges before each of us. A very particular challenge is unfolding for me and I ask for your prayers, Bruce, so that I may do God’s will in whatever comes my way. God bless you abundantly and, thank you.