Day 8 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

Welcome to Day 8 of the Pray For Someone You Love Series for 2016.

Don’t forget to comment below

Day 8 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

1. Michele Holborn | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for helping me to understand more about pray thank you

2. Bernie | | Reply

love it every day

3. Jan | | Reply

a timely and encouraging message as I seek out that deeper place.

4. Elisabeth | | Reply

Bruce,Thank you so much your words of encouragement. I pray for my son John that he may know God’s love at a deeper level.

5. Jason Thompson | | Reply

Thanks that was good and thanks for the encouragement to pray and stay true.

6. Eileen Quinn | | Reply

I am listening to this from Ireland. It is so good and has helped me a lot.

7. John Tomczak | | Reply

Thank you Bruce, you and your team are providing a great service to our community world wide, loved your message on reaching another level and allowing change and growing with that change. Amen.

8. Helene | | Reply

So true,everything that Bruce covered on day 8. It is a lengthy journey where honesty, abundant humility, perseverance, patience and extremely deep and honest conversation to God about ourselves, our situation are necessary. By doing so, God is able to change our heart, our mind, our approach and hence with all the changes occurring within us, God is then able to use us, to help others. This spiritual growth and never ending journey will never cease until we see Our Creator face to face.

9. Valerie | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for your message and prayer. They are always encouraging and timely. This time I will be listening to God’s response as to what do I need to do to have a deeper, maturer relationship with Him. Today in one of my devotional books I was asked where is my attention when I pray? On what is happening externally or internally? Do I pray with my heart or with my lips only? Do I know how to transform my suffering and problems in prayer? Today in particular it was important to resolve problems that make me suffer which could be seen as disgraces by me and others can be transformed by the grace of God in prayer.

10. Wendy | | Reply

Thank you Bruce and may God bless you and your team .

11. Christina Madzinga | | Reply

12. Ann | | Reply

Thank you so very much Bruce for making me dig deeper into myself and discovering about myself how shallow I have been in my prayers to GOD AND ALL THA SAINTS AND ANGELS.. I was brain washed, so to speak, in a strict catholic family. One was never explained that there are so many different ways to pray. You have opened many new doors for me and I feel so uch closer to GOD OUR FATHER. GOD BE WITH YOU Bruce.

13. Mercedes Hall | | Reply

Wonderful praying with you,
    Thank you for your inspiring words.

14. Carol Lyle | | Reply

Bruce, I start my day with your message. Thank you so much. Sending many blessings your way and to your team.

Carol

15. Andrea MacIntyre | | Reply

Thank you Bruce. I love this prayer journey. It is a wonderful focus and asks us for commitment. Yes Lord take us deeper in your Spirit of Truth and Love.

Andrea

16. Kathy Kelly | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for challenging us on this journey!

17. Patricia | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for helping me to think more than words

In sitting quietly, in reflection, I can go deeper, and to the core of self. Lord, I pray that I may go gently, and proceed forward with courage and faith, in all situations. To trust my intuition, and believe I can make a difference.