Day 9 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

Welcome to Day 9 of the Pray For Someone You Love Series for 2016.

Don’t forget to comment below

Day 9 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

1. Michele Holborn | | Reply

THANK YOU AGAIN YOU ARE HELPING ME A LOT TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO PRAY.

2. Maria | | Reply

Thank you for been part of my life in pray you have help me a lot to reflect on prayer.

3. Elisabeth | | Reply

I am in the process of selling he family home and my eldest son has great difficulty in coming to terms with the changes that will bring to him.
    Please help me pray for him to accept the changes that may occur. Again, thank you Bruce for the opportunity to pray more effectively. Amen

4. margaret | | Reply

Thank you for helping me to enrich my prayer life

5. Valerie | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for your message and prayer. I will try and think of who I can be like to elevate me to another level in my faith and prayer life. I once told a counselor that while I was praying and meditating I felt myself entering into Jesus’ body and as I looked down I saw His feet in sandals and felt these were my feet. I looked to the right and saw His staff in His hand and felt this hand was mine. I then felt a tremendous surge in my body that I could only describe to the counselor as a strong, mighty strength. She told me to continue to meditate like this. The sad thing was I didn’t. After more than ten years I remembered this experience only today and your message reminded me again tonight! Thank you Bruce and thank You Lord!

6. Wendy | | Reply

Thank you Bruce helping with my prayer life.God bless you.

7. John | | Reply

Thank You Bruce, to be able to share our prayers with everyone: O Jesus I surrender Myself to You Thy will be done, take care of everything. After praying this surrender prayer I find my whole prayers are changed. O Jesus I surrender Myself to You Thy will be done, take care of everything. After praying this surrender prayer are changing for the better as Jesus has said: Why do you confuse yourselves by worrying? Leave the care of your affairs to me and everything will be peaceful.
    I say to you in truth that every act of true, blind, complete surrender to me produces the effect that you desire and resolves all difficult situations.
    Surrender to me does not mean to fret, to be upset, or to lose hope, nor does it mean offering to me a worried prayer asking me to follow you
    and change your worry into prayer. It is against this surrender, deeply against it, to worry, to be nervous and to desire to think about the consequences of anything. You see evil growing instead of weakening? Do not worry,
    Close your eyes and say to me with faith: “Thy will be done, You take care of it.” I say to you that I will take care of it, O Jesus I surrender my life to You take care of it. Amen.
    O what a wonderful Blessed God we have, every moment of the day I find myself saying O Jesus I surrender my life to You take care of it.
    Amen. Thank You Bruce once again, Jesus Love you and Your team, you all are doing a wonderful work.

8. Nicole best | | Reply

Thank you for ur wisdom my brother in Christ…May God’s peace dwell in you always..

In being a good, sincere role model to my children, grandchildren, family, friends, colleagues,…..to those who enter my life, for a moment, I ‘feel’ a sense of purpose, of achievement. I am inspired by those who have received some ‘hard knocks’ in life, and continue to put one foot in front of the other, often without self-pity or complaint. – I want to walk alongside hear, understand and be supportive. …..
    In doing so, I continue to grow spiritually.

10. Delma Gorospe Rodel Murray | | Reply

it easier for us to understand how to pray for the one we love as we persevere with your unconditional love to all of us.