Day 10 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

Welcome to Day 10 of the Pray For Someone You Love Series for 2016.

Don’t forget to comment below

Day 10 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

1. Edward Francics | | Reply

2. Dave | | Reply

Thanks…. I needed that

3. Anne Bowyer | | Reply

Dear Bruce,
    THANKYOU
    Anne

4. Elisabeth | | Reply

You get what you get and don’t be upset, God knows best.
    When we accept what God sends us we can live a peaceful life.
    Thank you for sharing your grand daughters wisdom.

5. Debbie Barry | | Reply

A great reminder on how to pray. Thank you Bruce.

Thank you Bruce, and thank you Eden, for reminding us to accept what is given and above all, to be grateful.
    Again, I trust in all God does and provides, in belief of his plan, …all in his timing.
    At this time, dear Lord, I thank you for hearing the prayers of my heart. – I know you always listen and acknowledge. I continue to place my trust In you.

7. Marilyn | | Reply

Thank you Lord for prayers being answered. For my eldest Son taking the first steps to getting help to get well. Lord he has a long way to go and I continue praying form him and that you will give him the strength and courage to face his challenges one day at a time and to continue to send kind, caring and nurturing people in his life. Amen

8. Tony | | Reply

Bruce, this talk really resonated with me. Thank you.

9. Marisa Cusumano | | Reply

Dear Bruce, would you please pray for my husband . Hi’s a good man and good father ,he goes to church, and he has faith , but since year 2000 he came across to this multi-level market and was brain washed with money, he always think about this company and what to do to be rich. He puts fist the sport..the money..television.. and then God. I’ m not a saint but for me God Hi’s my priority. I love God with all my heart and I would like to spend time every day with him praying our Lord, but my husband gets distracted with all other things. I get frustrated I’m happy for what God has giving me and don’t care about money. I’m grateful to God for all I have.Thank you

10. shranima | | Reply

Thank you Bruce…. Truly we have a great, big wonderful God!!!

11. Wendy | | Reply

12. Bridget Tan | | Reply

My son reminded me that God knows before we know.. God sees before we see.

Many things that I now realise on hindsight, bears truth to how God had been present to protect me always in my life.

13. Janet | | Reply

More more of Thee, & less less of me. Thank you & Eden for reminding us what is important. I pray today with gratitude to God for all His blessings this week

14. Beatrice | | Reply

Simply edifying. Thank you

15. Helen | | Reply

Love this talk! Yes it is not I,but Christ who works in me.