Day 11 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

Welcome to Day 11 of the Pray For Someone You Love Series for 2016.

Don’t forget to comment below

Day 11 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

1. Michele Holborn | | Reply

THANK YOU AGAIN BRUCE FOR THE UNDERSTANDING OF PRAY FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NOT HERE.

2. Tania | | Reply

Thank you for this gift today. I have never been as frightened in my life before as I am today . Not just within our world but on my own personal level. I think we need today more than ever before the presence of the Holy Spirit to manifest and make us whole again. Dear Jesus our saviour please come to your children again as a you did before and bring us back to You now.

3. Colleen | | Reply

Thank you Bruce. God bless you and your ministry.

4. Gemma | | Reply

Thanks Bruce I really enjoyed yesterday and today’s message. I have been praying for my son’s success in his exams and future path and these two messages were on point to the awesome god we serve.

5. Cathy | | Reply

Bruce, thanks for this new perspective on prayer.

6. Helene | | Reply

Thank you again Bruce for re-enforcing what some of us are already doing and encouraging us to keep doing so, despite all the pitfalls. As we all know, God has the bigger picture. Thank you for helping us to persevere in a godly manner, instead of falling in the trap, for easier solutions. Thank you for allowing God to use you, to enlighten, encourage, guide, help others to get to, where God would like, all of us to be in our earthly journey.

7. Eve | | Reply

What a beautiful message of investing in prayer for our loved ones.

8. christine | | Reply

Really never thought of this possibility Amen.

9. Elisabeth | | Reply

Thank you for speaking so clearly on what I have been praying for, for my 2 sons.
    God bless your good works.

10. Valerie | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for your message on praying for our loved ones asking God to work mysteriously, miraculously and powerfully in their lives well into the future. Investing in our future through prayer is a wonderful way of describing what we are doing Bruce. Thank you Bruce too for your prayer. It will be hard to pick which message I’ll be reflecting on for Saturday. I will pray for my family and husband’s family after Church on Sunday. God bless you and your family and the TCG team. Looking forward to seeing you on Monday for another Spirit filled message and prayer time!

11. Lois Blakemore | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for sharing your prayer life with us beautiful. God bless you and yours

12. Alice Lowe | | Reply

When I was at school ,one of the nuns told us one day that we should always pray for future events.happy or otherwise.If the event was not such a happy event God would give us the graces we need to get through it and I have always found this to be true.On the happy side I prayed that God would find just the right person for me to Marry and He did.I asked for a good catholic person with whom I could share my faith.Thirty nine years later,with two adult children,we are still together and still in love.God is good

13. Ann | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for such an aspiring message. I so wish you had come into my life years ago. You have given me a whole new outlook on my religion and life. Prayers are with you and your family.

14. Yvonne McAskill | | Reply

We want to know the outcome before we can have the courage to move forward, but today as I revisited your message I realise that prayer is about being empty, about not knowing, simply sitting in the sun of His light and trusting that we are being heard. thank you Bruce for reinforcing what I had lost.

Your message truly resonated with me.
    Thank you Bruce, for reminding us; of God’s presence, yesterday, today and tomorrow.
    In praying daily, for someone I love, I hoped for clarity in a relationship. –
    God knows every concern, I hold in my heart, therefore, I uplifted the situation to God. …. I placed my trust in his intercession and deliverance, for the best.
    Ironically, small progress has been made. Moving forward, slowly, …. Like you Bruce, I hope to say; ‘I’ve prayed, for you.’

16. Janet | | Reply

Your message today opened up a whole new way of praying for my children & grandchildren. Praise God, & may God bless you and yours Bruce.