Day 16 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

Welcome to Day 16 of the Pray For Someone You Love Series for 2016.

Don’t forget to comment below

Day 16 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

1. Edward Francics | | Reply

2. Anne Dimech | | Reply

3. Michele Holborn | | Reply

I WILL PRAY FOR VICKY AT OUR LOCAL CHEMIST WHO NOW AND AGAIN GIVES US MONEY TO BUY A COFFEE.

4. Jenni | | Reply

Powerful words thank you Bruce

5. Maggie | | Reply

Thanks Bruce. I will be in NJ day after Thanksgiving, your very welcome to dinner with my family.

6. Joan | | Reply

Challenged to pray for lonely neighbour, Judith; elderly, becoming a hermit; Christian background but no personal knowledge of the gracious and personal love of God.

7. Jeevaraj | | Reply

Very good morning to you Bruce. I thank you for your encouraging words. While I pray for others I also pray for you that may you have strength to continue Jesus’ ministry. People in America may realise the values of Christ and proclaim to others through their lives. God bless your ministry and all your great works you do for God.
    Jeevan

8. Elisabeth | | Reply

Thank you Bruce. I pray for a parish priest where some parishioners are trying to have him removed. We are all sinners, why is his sin more than others?
    He needs our prayers not our condemnation. Please help pray for all involved. Amen

9. Bernard smith | | Reply

Bruce thank very much May God Bless You

10. Anne Devane | | Reply

Thank you Bruce, and may God be with you and inspire you as you travel in America.

11. Valerie | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for the message and prayer and yes there is someone who I see on the main street I would like to also pray for. A lady possibly in her 60’s who walks about in bare feet, usually smoking two lit cigarets, her hair matted and talks to herself with words that are not understandable. I will also say a prayer for you Bruce and your family while your away. God Bless and bye for now.

12. David J Curtain | | Reply

DJC Gympie Qld;
    Thank you Bruce, very uplifting.

13. Di | | Reply

After and watching a TV program last night about female prisoners and now your talk today I pray especially for the women struggling with addictions, domestic violence and lack of support when released from prison.

14. Debbie | | Reply

Bruce, I know many people will invite you to join them for Thanksgiving. We also would very much enjoy your company. If you are anywhere near Fayetteville, NC please consider joining us. You have given so much to me and I would like to give something back to you. Please think about it. God loves you and we would like to love you too!

Debbie

15. Hope D. Aspengren | | Reply

Tears of gratitude this morning as I listened to your encouragement to pray for those in need. I offered my prayers for those that are homeless , those suffering from spiritual emptiness, those struggling with addictions. I pray that they would know the love of Christ in their lives .. Jesus we trust in you. Thank you Bruce, may God continue to bless your ministry…

16. Joann drummond | | Reply

Thankyou for your inspiration. I’m from Kansas. USA

17. Theresa Annie | | Reply

Praying for the lonely and alone…..

May God unite us as one family, in prayer. This morning, (prior to seeing your message), I extended my prayers, for those I love, as well as those, whom I believe are struggling, lost, lonely, and in need of faith. I pray for you intercession,
    that they may find hope and belief, in you.

19. RUEY ZEIGLER | | Reply

Hello from Vegas, NV. I was introduced to you by Nick Lette of Cooma, Australia. If you are ever in the Last Vegas area, I would be pleased if you used my guest room. I appreciate your ministry so much.

20. Beatrice | | Reply

Thank you for reminding us that there are lonely people out there we need to pray for!