Extra Video from The Catholic Guy

Welcome to an extra video from The Catholic Guy.

You can download the handout HERE (PDF)

Don’t forget to comment below

Extra Video from The Catholic Guy

1. Cathy | | Reply

Thank you for sharing this approach to prayer with us, Bruce. I especially love that this approach puts us in a spiritual place where we glorify and praise God.

2. Chris | | Reply

This is an excellent guide to prayer Bruce. I know it will help me very much with my scattered brain that worries about everything.

3. Cathy violi | | Reply

4. John McCabe | | Reply

Thank you Bruce, for sending the Handout and also the P.E.R.R.S.O.N.A.L. TALK ON PRAYER As we have started a men’s prayer group at St. Patrick’s Gympie I will share the talks with the rest of our group. Thank You once again.

5. Jenni Holland | | Reply

Bruce, I’m really going to have a go at this. Thank you. Thoroughly enjoyed the video

6. Robynne Wilson | | Reply

thankyou Bruce You have inspired me not to procrastinate but now become more disciplined and with purpose to my praying. God bless you ! Robynne

7. June | | Reply

Thank you for this talk, willl love to pass on to our Bible study group, as we are closing our year and it will fit perfectly into what we have studied this semester

8. Ossy Marimbe | | Reply

Wonderful way of praying. God bless The Catholic Guy

9. Valerie | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for this extra message and prayer. I will need to see the video again in order to take notes on what you have recommended for us to do and see where and when I can incorporate it into my week. I especially like your acronym which covers most aspects of prayer P.E.R.R.S.O.N.A.L. Thanks also for encouraging me to keep praying every day.God Bless you,your family and team.See you on Monday.

Thank you Bruce, for this holy and inspirational message of prayer.
    A Jesuit priest, (a colleague, during my internship of CPE), spoke of ‘his prayer chair’ and ‘sacred place’ before God.
    I feel the link of P E R R S O N A L
    formulates steps, that will nourish, unite and deepen our faith, on so many levels.
    Uplifting us in prayer, in spirit, ….
    in closeness to God.

11. William | | Reply

Thank you, Bruce.
    You shared this at Greystanes last year, the day before Palm Sunday.
    I have passed this video to my Anglican minister and my bible study members. One keeps thanking me: he finds your videos practical and motivating.
    God bless you.
    William

12. GAY ROSS | | Reply

GAY
    THANK YOU BRUCE SHOWING HOW TO PRAY IT IS SOMETHING THAT I STRUGGLE WITH
    GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR TEAM

13. Jenni Holland | | Reply

I can’t believe it Bruce but I actually look forward to the 15 minute of prayer every day. My alarm has gone off each time I reach L – leave. I love the O – observe.

14. Deanna Francke | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for sharing your Personal prayer instructions with me I will be putting it into practice and even share it with people I come into contact with. God Bless you & your team. Deanna