Day 28 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

Welcome to Day 28 of the Pray For Someone You Love Series for 2016.

Don’t forget to comment below

Day 28 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

1. Edward Francics | | Reply

2. Peter Rutherford | | Reply

Keep up the great work. Your comments are so encouraging.

3. John Tomczak | | Reply

Hi Bruce and team, your words of inspiration and new direction are always very encouraging, you always amaze me with the new content and ways we can be a shining light in other peoples lives. God Bless, Amen

4. Sharon | | Reply

I have been receiving your emails for the last 28 days have read 2 but not watched the video. Today though I chose to watch the video and there you are saying “if you’ve only just joined us then go hard for the next 3 days” – it was like you were talking specifically to me. God works in mysterious ways and always surprises me :)

5. Tony | | Reply

As we have just started the season of Advent, what you have said today was for me , very inspirational. Thank you.

In affirming and acknowledging even one person, I have the oppotunty to make a difference, a contribution in that person’s present, …. Or, hope in their tomorrow.
    In being God’s eyes, voice and touch, we uplift, comfort and offer compassion in God’s name.

7. Leanne Z | | Reply

thank you Bruce. As always you have words of wisdom . I have very much enjoyed travelling with you and everyone in this month of Prayer.

8. Wendy | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for your inspirational words and encouragement to be a light on the hill.

9. Andre Sequeira | | Reply

Well done Bruce. What a great initiative …. you have got so many people thinking about prayer and moreso prayimng for others. Each days relections are so positive and encouraging. You lead a reflection week for us Willetton a few years ago which i am sure you remeber well. Wish you and the team a Blessed Advent.

10. Sally | | Reply

Thank you, Bruce.

11. Kathy | | Reply

Thank you for this month. I have been inspired by the Holy Spirit to mend fences with my family. Thank you God for blessing us.

12. Janet | | Reply