Day 29 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

Welcome to Day 29 of the Pray For Someone You Love Series for 2016.

Don’t forget to comment below

Day 29 – Pray For Someone You Love 2016

1. Felicia | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for helping me in this inspirational journey with God. It is indeed a wonderful experience. God bless you and your team.

2. Edward Francics | | Reply

3. Antonietta Napoli | | Reply

Thank you Bruce, your words have been so inspirational and have helped me realise the depth of prayer. May God Bless you and your team

4. Margaret Sheehan | | Reply

Thank you Bruce It is great to know that so many of us are on this journey together. Matgaret Sh.

5. Viliami Falekaono(Bill) | | Reply

Bruce that is great. I only watch this for a couple of times and I am have tried one part only and that is the making a choice to pray and it kind of work with me. May be others are like me and I am already grateful for the sharing of the ideas to those who do not pay well.

6. Gerard McGoldrick | | Reply

Once again you’ve helped me, Bruce, and I thank God that I was ready!

7. Joan | | Reply

Thank you and God bless you as you bless so many others.

Thank you Bruce and team, for journeying with us, on this blessed 30 day prayer journey. Your contribution in spiritual direction and mentoring, has inspired, ‘opened’ our eyes, and heart on so many levels.
    As I begin to reflect; I see and feel the planning, anticipating, and gratitude in advance, has humbled me.
    I am grateful, for the lessons of;.. What was, is,and will be…….. all according to his plan, in his timing.

9. Jeevaraj | | Reply

Thank you Bruce. Yes, it is important to pray always, everyday and daily persistently.
    Jeevan

10. Margaret Smith | | Reply

Thank you, Bruce, Rosemary and Staff for this month of reflections. I have looked forward to receiving them each day. My friends are very appreciative of my prayers, and I was happy you reminded us to pray for ourselves. Do you have these reflections printed so that we can gain further help?
    I thank God for you, Rosemary and Staff that you have reached out to the world in this technilogical way for all to appreciate.
    God love you. You are God’s precious gift to me and have a special place in my heart and at prayer.
    Margaret Smith

11. wendy1956 | | Reply

Thanks so much for the time and committment you have put into preparing for each day’s talk and for sharing so much of your own personal story with us. Last year, something I found really helpful was your breaking open of the Word of God; your talks reflected on the readings of each day and that was so wonderful. Perhaps next year, you can do more of that in your inimitable way, Bruce :) Thanks again and may God continue to bless you, Rosemary and your team throughout Christmas and 2017.

12. Diana Zylstra | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for this very meaningful and wonderful journey – I am really going to miss my daily encounter with you. However, now that I have my “praying chair” and the method of praying, I feel much more confident about talking to God.

13. GAY ROSS | | Reply

WHAT A WONDERFUL JOURNEY THIS HAS BEEN WITH YOU BRUCE AND YOUR TEAM
    MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL

14. Valerie | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for your second last message and prayer, as always edifying, encouraging and inspiring. I like how you compare our spiritual growth in us intercessors to a slow cooked meal in a slow-cooker, while we have been praying for our loved ones and others the Lord has laid on our hearts. I would like to take your advice a little further and spend more time reflecting, going over all I have learnt and the way the Lord has moved in our lives. Thank you once again and God bless you Bruce, your family and TCG team.

15. Wendy | | Reply

Thank you Bruce and may God bless you and your team.

16. RoseMarie Slusser | | Reply

Thank you Bruce and team for a wonderful journey! I am sure you have touched the lives of countless people and brought us closer in prayer. God bless you and yours.

17. Ann | | Reply

Looking back through this month I have seen some lives changing. Thank you Bruce for given all of us the opportunity to have traveled this month with all of your inspirational messages. Prayers are with you and your family.

18. Carol Lyle | | Reply

Thank you Bruce for all of your messages. I have looked forward to listening to you each day. It has bee very inspirational. God bless!

19. Helen | | Reply

Thankyou Bruce for this wonderful opportunity to listen to your reflections and all the help you have given us to lead us to God’s Devine son. I will miss the video I watch and listen to each day. May God bless you and your team.